Edinburgh Gas Safety Testing & Certification

Is it time for gas safety testing? Call us at 0776 697 9767 for professional Edinburgh gas safety testing and certification, and keep your home safe. We will schedule an appointment for one of our engineers to visit and carry out the testing at your earliest convenience. Save money with our exciting online coupons when you call us.

With all the gas appliances and pathways in the standard home, it’s little wonder that gas safety testing has been written into law. Safety is always a major issue where gas appliances and fixtures are concerned, so having gas safety testing and certification by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer is a critical step.

Do you want to find out what your neighbours have been saying about us? Call us to find out!

Call us at 0776 697 9767 for professional Edinburgh gas safety testing and certification


If you own a property in which you have tenants, you are required by law to have the gas supply, boiler, appliances and flues checked and certificated annually.
As Gas Safe registered gas engineers, we’re authorised to carry out this check for you, and to issue the CP12 certificate that you must supply to your tenants within 28 days of the inspection, or at the time that they move into the premises.
We can liaise with your tenants and/or managing agents over collecting and returning keys, and we can email electronic copies of the CP12 directly to you.


Make sure the gas, chimneys and flues are safe and operating correctly at your home. Get everything certified by one expert Gas Safe engineers. The certificate is also known as a CP12, and it gives a detailed safety report of gas pipe work, flues and gas appliances that are installed at your property.
At Emergency Plumbing & Heating Edinburgh we can carry out gas safety checks for you and issue you a Homeowner’s Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) detailing the checks carried out, for your peace of mind.


If you live in a rented property you should have been supplied with a current valid copy of the CP12 Gas Safety Record Certificate at the time that you moved in. This must be renewed every year by your landlord, and a copy of the new certificate provided to you.
If you do not have a current CP12 certificate, contact the managing agent who looks after the property, or your landlord directly, and ask them for one. If you pass on our details to them, we’d be pleased to come and carry out the check, issue the certificate and send a copy to the landlord by email

If it’s time for your gas safety test, don’t put it off any longer. Call Emergency Plumbing & Heating at 0776 697 9767 in Edinburgh for expert testing you can trust.